Career and Technical Education, (BS)
- Business, Finance and Information Technology Education (BFIT)
Teach courses like Business Law, Computer Applications, Sports Marketing, and Computer Networking.
- Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Education (BME)
Teach courses like Entrepreneurship, Hospitality & Tourism, Fashion Merchandising, and Sports & Entertainment Marketing.
- Technology, Engineering and Design Education (TED)
Teach courses like Game Art, Design, Robotics, Principles of Engineering, and Technological Systems.
- Trade and Industry Education (T&I)
Teach courses like Drafting, Cabinetmaking, Carpentry, or Electronics.
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education (FCS)
Teach courses like Apparel & Textiles, Interior Design, Parenting, Foods & Nutrition, and Consumer Education.
- Workforce Education and Development - Non-licensure (WED)
Immerse yourself in issues such as training, management development, customer service and total quality management.
- General Education requirements (Review the General Education checksheet)
- Other transfer courses for individual concentrations may be required. Students will receive individual advisement for meeting these requirements
Additional Requirements for licensure concentrations
Click here to view the Class Schedule
You may need additional transfer hours to meet the program requirement.
Program Coordinator: Dr. Jerianne Taylor, email@example.com, 828-262-6352
Support Services: App State Online, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-262-3113
Policies and Procedures: Review the most recent undergraduate bulletin for complete details on academic policies and procedures relevant to all enrolled undergraduate students.
Progress: Track your academic progress in DegreeWorks.