Child Development: Birth-Kindergarten, (BS)
- General Education requirements (Review the General Education checksheet)
- The following transfer courses must be completed before the start of the second semester of the program:
(NC Community College course numbers provided):
- FDS 2101 Child Development: Birth-2 years (EDU 144)
- FCS 2104 Child Development: 3-K years (EDU 145)
- FCS 2102 Child Study & Guidance (EDU 146)
Click here to view the Class Schedule.
Program Coordinator: Dr. Dionne Sills-Busio, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-262-2019
Academic Advisor: Alicia Muhammad, email@example.com
Support Services: App State Online, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-262-3113
- Teacher Education Admission
- Student Teaching
- You may need additional transfer hours to meet the program requirement.
Policies and Procedures: Review the most recent undergraduate bulletin for complete details on academic policies and procedures relevant to all enrolled undergraduate students.
Progress: Track your academic progress in DegreeWorks.